[Scriptoris] [ANSTHRLD] Thank you!!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:52:07 PDT 2007

Forwarded from the Herald's list below.
  I'd also like to add my thanks to those scribal teachers that offered classes:
  Mst. Stella Silvana, Lady Lillias MacGuffin, HL Haldane Sparhawke and David of Skarrgardr - several teaching multiple classes.   And especially to Master Diarmaid O'Dhuinn, for bringing several historical documents from the university that we could sit and drool over (will not the drooling part, really).

  Without your efforts, the scribal portion of the event would have not been possible.
  The gentles of the northern region were all hospitable and friendly, and very helpful.
  There were even a dozen travelers from Calontir, I'm told.

  It was a lovely, fun and educational day - one I won't soon forget but will remember fondly.
  Cheers, Hillary, Star Signet