[Scriptoris] Gleann Ahbann Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - August 25th.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 18:16:36 PDT 2007

If you didn't get enough Heralds and Scribes classes this last weekend at the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, OR if you had to miss it, then check out our neighbor's event,...

  the Gleann Ahbann Scribal and Heraldic Symposium (guess they know whose first - Scribes! grin) at: http://www.ardanroe.org/scribal/index.htm

  The event is in Farmerville, LA, about three hours on I-20 from Tyler, Tx.
  It's a good daytrip for those in the area, I hear some from Rosenfeld are making the trek.  There are some bunk's available in cabins, and meals will include breakfast, lunch and a feast.... though there are some limits, please reserve.   Local motels available.

  And if you are of sterner stuff, the event offers a special Pas des Armes for those wishing to fight.

  Cheers, Hillary, Star Signet