[Scriptoris] Many...many thank yous!

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 20:19:07 PDT 2007

Thank you to everyone who helped make Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal a
wonderful success, and a pleasure to autocrat! Please bear with me
while I give much praise and word fame where it is due! If I do not get
anyone, my sincerest apologies, for it is due to tired mind and lousy
memory, not any lack of gratitude!

Blessings upon HL Estrill, for organizing our classes schedule and
beating the bushes to find our wonderful instructors.

Thanks to Lady Liliana for organizing (and making much of the food for)
the sideboard, and those who helped her with food: Lady Elsa and
Svetlana, and those wonderful people who donated food as well: Lady
Zubeydah, Lord Ivo, HL Sabine, and the delicious breakfast donated by
Jean-Paul.

More thanks to Lady Isabella for organizing Gate, to HL Sabine for the
'beautiful' site tokens that she designed and made!  Thanks also to
those people who sat Gate! Thank you to Mistress Gunhilda for having a
charter painting table available.

To the many wonderful Heralds and Scribes who helped me out personally,
with wisdom, experience, and assistance when asked, and/or taught
classes at the Symposium; HL Druinne, Mistress Hillary, Master
Diarmaid, Lady Siobhan Mistress Serena, Mistress Stella, Lord Reis, HL
Etienne, HL Gilyan, HL Haldane, Countess Deanna, Fatthiopap, Lord Ivo,
Sieur Jean Paul, Lady Liliana, David of Skarrgardr, and HL Emma.

Heaps of love upon my dear Province for helping set things up, take
things down, run items around as needed, supplying spiffy technology,
and for being supportive and all around helpful and great!

Thanks to Fratistan for the wonderful Post-Revel!

And, of course, thanks to all who came and had a wonderful time at the
event, and to those who also were kind enough to stay and help us clean
up the site afterwards!

with joy in service,
Lady Lillias MacGuffin