[Scriptoris] Rosenfeld Holiday Scribal Meeting

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 08:21:29 PST 2007

Greetings!

  The December Rosenfeld Scribal Meeting has been moved up because the last Tuesday is Christmas Day.  This month's meeting will be next Tuesday, December 18th at 7pm.  Since it is the Holidays, bring a small dessert...cookies, candies, pie, cake, anything at all including Sugar Free ;D.  We will have coffee, hot cocoa, milk and hot tea available.  If you don't want to paint scrolls and just want to come for the fellowship or to work on another project, please feel free.  Rosenfeld's Herald, Baron Tostig, is planning on being at this meeting as well, so anyone who is interested in working on their Heraldry is more than welcome to come visit with him and work on your name or device.

  If you need directions to my house, please contact me off-list and I will send them to you.

  For those that would like to paint charters, supplies will be provided to those who do not have their own.  Remember...if you can "color inside the lines" you can paint charters!

  Please let me know if you will be able to attend by emailing me at Carletta_Nicolosi at yahoo.com .  I look forward to seeing everyone there!

  In Service,
  Carletta

  Lady Carletta da Nicolosi