[Scriptoris] seeking Gulf War Scribes Point Deputy

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 18:45:53 PST 2007

Greetings,

  As some of you may be aware, I'm going to be coordinating Scribe's Point at Gulf War 2008, this next March 2008.  I'm seeking a deputy to assist with the management, setup and take down of the Point; as well as be my emergency backup if necessary.

  This is a staff position, you will receive a fixed set of volunteer points, and be required to be on site early (Saturday first weekend) and stay through to the end-of-war (Sunday second weekend) for take down.  Additionally, you will assist with managing Scribe's Point (pretty much the same as running a Charter Paint session - but for a week), based on a work schedule for the war.   Best candidates should have attended war before and have participated at Scribe's Point a bit.

  Please let me know if you are interested,
  Regards, Hillary Greenslade, GW08 Scribe's Point