[Scriptoris] Charter Painting Table at Kingdom A&S

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 15:43:42 PST 2007

Yes, we'd love to have 'particulars' on any original scrollwork submitted to the gallery.
You can look onto the current gallery for the type of info wanted, but feel free to add more
details if you have it.  I'd especially love to have the source book or website listed as well, so
when folks are interested in more info on the illumination or calligraphy style, they have a
starting point.

The Artisan Gallery is for ANY original work by an Ansteorran scribe, be there currently in
Ansteorra or an ex-patriot.  All original work is welcome, be it for an Ansteorra champion, prize,
Baronial champion or prize, an original Award scroll, Peerage, Baronial or just a fun general art
project for competition or not.  If you have lots of works, and want to link to your own website,
that can alse be arranged, such as what Mahee has.

Don't forget a signed copy (scan or fax ok, no electronic signatures) of the Chroniclers
permission form for images on a website.
Thanks in advance for contributions,
Hillary

(PS - I'll be at Kingdom A&S if anyone wants to chat.)