[Scriptoris] King's Lancer Scroll commission due in May

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 18:24:02 PST 2007

Greetings,
There is one outstanding Champion scroll commission for Romanius and Deanne's reign that is yet
unclaimed by a scribe, to be due at the Lysts at Castleton event in May 2007, where King's Lancer
championship is scheduled to be held.

According to my records, this scribal commission has not yet been assigned. If my records are
false (ie. I forgot to write it down - my bad), and you have already accepted this commission from
me, please advise.  Else, the scroll is up for takers.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet