[Scriptoris] Call for Classes at Gulf Wars - deadline draws near.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 09:57:41 PST 2007

Scribes,
The below missive is from the class coordinator, Katryne MacIntosh the Strange, for the scribal
and heraldic classes at the upcoming Gulf Wars 2007.  Please send in your class offerings to her
by January 15th, if you want to be listed in the Gulf War booklet.

Classes that don't get published in the booklet are will able to be held, they can be added on at
the A&S Class Coordination tent, and posted there, as well as at Heralds and Scribes Points.

This year, Scribes Point expects to have a tent, tables and chairs for classes, I'll be providing
a white board.  If any questions, please let me know.

I've seen a lot of great classes from the Scribes of Ansteorra over the last few years, perhaps
you will consider sharing that class at Gulf Wars.  Even if the class is geared toward Ansteorran
charter standards, that OK, as Ansteorran Scribes can take advantage of the class time as well.
All of the classes I've seen or read about are of the callibre to be presented at Gulf Wars.

If you do send in a class, please drop me a line and let me know, else I'll probably be beating
the bushes to get some of you to volunteer.  The last few years, there have been many open class
hours at Scribes Point wanting teachers - let's take advantage of this great venue and fill up all
the class hours this year!!  I'm planning to teach - what are you going to teach??

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet

Greetings!
   If you're interested in teaching a heraldic or scribal related
class at Gulf Wars, please contact me direct... I am working with War
Herald THL Sarah MacGreggor and Scribe's Point Coordinator THL Pol
MacNeil to schedule classes in these areas.  Most heraldry classes
will be offered each day of the week between 9am and 11am at Herald's
Point.  Scribal classes will be offered at Scribe's Point between 10am
and 5pm each day.  Other classes that can't be fit in at Herald's
Point because of schedule conflicts or at Scribe's Point because of
classroom space, may be scheduled with other A&S courses in classroom
tents near Herald's Point.
   Interested instructors should send me the following:

Name and kingdom of instructor
Name of class(es)
Description or syllabus for class(es)
Desired time to schedule class(es) (please give me at least two times
you can teach the class)
Class needs (whether the class is limited, whether a price will be
charged for supplies, etc.)

   Please send me the information for your submitted class(es) no
later than Monday, January 15th., to <KatTheStrange at aol.com> .

Many thanks in advance,
THL Katryne MacIntosh the Strange
Gulf Wars Herald Staff