[Scriptoris] Classes Wanted at Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 15:00:55 PST 2007

Greetings Scribes,

If you are attending Gulf Wars, please considering offering a scribal class at Scribes Point.
Last week, the scribal class coordinator had only one scribal class - now that's just darned
shameful!

If you feel your class is too 'Ansteorran' flavored, present it anyway - there are Ansteorran's at
this war, and a kingdom specific class is welcome; those from other kingdoms are interested in how
we do things here.

If you want your class in the on-site publication, it needs to be in Kat's hands (see below), by
January 29th at the very latest.  Please consider offering a class and improve the quality of the
scribes around the known world.

(If you decide to offer a class later, it will still be welcome, just won't be in the onsite
booklet.  Take your class info to A&S tent and Scribes Point when you get to war, so it can be
added to the 'add-on' announcement sheet.  )

How to register your class: