[Scriptoris] Scribal Policies and Procedures

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 08:00:45 PDT 2007

I am curious as to how the Charters are distributed.  Are they put in a big file as to type and then used accordingly?

  Carletta

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  At Round Table, scribes of Ansteorra had an interesting discussion about the kingdom standards, policies and procedures, current and historical. I'll try to find my notes this week and post some of the topics and chatter from Round Table. Meanwhile, thought I'd open up the floor....

What do you want to know about the College of Scribes of Ansteorra and how things work scribally in this kingdom?