[Scriptoris] More on The Scribal Website

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Jul 25 10:18:25 PDT 2007

Just as an FYI...

I am anticipating posting an update this weekend, once it has been reviewed and
approved by Hillary and Chiara. My apologies to the community for it taking so
long; life's been a little hectic with my Baronial group's major annual event
in June and a family member in poor health. It is my sincere desire to have
updates on a monthly basis, and the last one was in April. Not good. So: my
apologies to you all for it taking so long.  I do hope you'll be pleased at the
additions!

However, it's certainly not too late to send me More Nifty Stuff... like
original works to place in the gallery... or 'practice sheets' for people to
practice their whitework / diapering / highlight-shadework on... or articles...
or bits of scribally news from your area!

-Zubeydah