[Scriptoris] Pigments and mullers and binders, oh, my!

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 04:06:06 PDT 2007

Thank you very much.  It was a wonderful class.  I very carefully made it
home with my vials of paint without spilling a drop and plan to use them on
a project this weekend.  Thank you for the info on suppliers.  Do these
suppliers also carry vellum and the vellum substitutes (I have forgotten the
names) you were talking about?

David