[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Scribes] Scribal Workshop at KWHSS is ON

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 14:19:39 PDT 2007

Good news for those interested in taking the workshop at KWHSS below, there are a few seats left in the class.
  To date, I've not heard from anyone about sharing a room, from Ansteorra.  If you want to attend, I can book a room on my credit card, and we can workout repayment details on 'layaway', if needed.
  If I hear from no one by Sat. 5/19/2007, then I'll look into sharing a room with scribes from other kingdoms.

  BTW - Airfare from Houston on Continental roundtrip was around $150 a few days ago, not bad.