[Scriptoris] scribal commissions in need of filling

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 17:20:13 PDT 2007

Greetings Scribes,
  At recent events, I had two scribes advise they were interested in upcoming commissions for either the King's Champion or the Queen's Champion - and of course I didn't write it down ( a scribe without a quill - blasphemy!), so I don't recall who wanted to do which scroll.

  If you have discussed a scroll with me, please let me know soon, so the commissions can be granted and the work can begin.  Else, I'm going to have to be posting to the usual suspects to see if it was YOU!

  Regards, Hillary, Signet