[Scriptoris] Call for Instructors & Classes for AHSS 2007

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri May 18 09:39:53 PDT 2007

The web site is now up for the Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium:

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/heraldic_07/Index.htm

TEACHERS NEEDED!
We need teachers for all levels of Heraldic and Scribal instruction
including beginning level and children's classes.

There is a form available off of the "Schedule" page that you can either
fill in, online, & mail it directly to me (which the form is already set
up to do) or, if you prefer, you can print the form off, fill it in &
snail-mail it to me*. Or I suppose you could then scan the form & email
me the scan -- really, whatever works best for you.

In Service,

HL Estrill Swet
Class Coordinator for AHSS

deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu