[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Scribal Guild Thank Yous for Warlord

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 10:19:22 PDT 2007

ansteorra-request at lists.ansteorra.org wrote:  Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 00:00:32 GMT
From: "ylwrose2 at juno.com"
Subject: [Ansteorra] Scribal Guild Thank Yous for Warlord
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org, steppes at ansteorra.org,
lindenwood at ansteorra.org, glaslyn at ansteorra.org,
blackoakkeep at yahoogroups.com

To the Good Gentles and Nobles of Ansteorra do I send greetings, and also to the Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons and associted groups

Please allow me this opportunity to give much due word fame to some few folk who helped make this weekends competitions memorable for those who were victorious.

Members of the Scribal Guild of the Steppes worked diligently for months in advance to design, callig, paint and otherwise create the beautiful scrolls that were given out at this past Steppes Warlord. Special thanks go to HL Lete, HL Ciard, HL Nuala, HL Vincenzo and Annwn for design elements; HL Lete, HL Ciard and HL Nuala for calligraphy advice; HLVincenzo, HL Nuala, HL Ciard, Annwn and Galen for illumination. Each of these folk contributed more than just time and expertise to this project, making the effort to meet extra times to get the job done.

Thank you also to HL Lete for allowing us to use a design of hers for the Invitaitons that went out to the Crown, the Heirs and all the local Seneschals of the Kingdom. HL Nuala illuminated the scrolls and (the new) Lady Susanne handled addressing for us.

Lastly, thank you to HL Chiara and Lord Damon for entrusting the Guild with such an important task.

Please join me in gratitude to these folk, and take the time to thank any scribes you see bent over a scroll. These are some of the folk who keep our Dream a visile part of every day.

In Service
Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Baroness to the Cort of Ansteorra

Message: 4