[Scriptoris] Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra] Scribal Guild Thank Yous for Warlord

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 10:35:56 PDT 2007

Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:32:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Scribal Guild Thank Yous for Warlord
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org

  And not to be overlooked, thanks and a hearty Vivat! to the good Baroness Francesca Laviana Sansovino, Steppes Scribes Guild principal for coordinating the original scroll production, coordinating with the new Baroness of Steppes for the various Warlord courts, and for managing the Scribe's Point area in the Hall, and I believe she put together the small Scribal Tea on Sunday.  Warlord is traditionally a large scribal activity event, and everything went off without a hitch.

  Thanks, also, to the setup crew for providing a space in the hall and tables/chairs for the scribes to use... very much appreciated.

Vivat, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet