[Scriptoris] Star Signet progress this season...

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 08:22:50 PST 2007

I spoke with Eithne and she said that you guys didn't get a chance to meet.  <deep sigh>.  I just found out Ricciardo is required to work this Saturday, so it will be Saturday night before we get there (probably around 8:00pm).  Hopefully, we will get together and I can get some charters!  The Guild is fired up and ready to paint!  lol

  See you soon.
  Carletta

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Scribes,
In the next few months, this is the progress of Star Signet for the College of Scribes:
Roses Tournament
Bordermarch Melees/Crown Tourney
Stargate Yule
Winterkingdom (maybe, if I get Friday off to drive up there)
Coronation

I'll be hauling around my box of charter scrolls, so if you have need of some for your branch or yourself to paint up, and you haven't had a chance to get some from your regional scribe, please see me.

Cheers, Hillary, Star Signet