[Scriptoris] Address Etiquette

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:02:24 PST 2007

My Lady Prudence,
Wonderful information and I am sure quite helpful to us all.
I do have a *trick *to share. For many years I have been using the inkjet
printer to address envelopes, make cards, business cards, scrolls (non-SCA)
and they can be easily, cheaply *fixed*, that is, made *not to run*. I
simply use a spray fixative for pen/pencil drawings or a spray of
polyurethane. It drys quickly and is permanent.
So you can print with injet or calligraphy pen.
At this time I am printing greeting cards for my household and illuminating
them for a personal touch.
I hope this is a help.
Lady Eithne