[Scriptoris] Book of hours exhibition in Orange Texas

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 11:23:35 PST 2007

Greetings,

There will be an exhibition of illuminated Book of
Hours at the Stark Musuem of Art in Orange Texas from
Nov. 27th - Jan. 5th. They will also be doing a
presentation by author Roger Wieck 'The Medieval Best
Seller: The Book of Hours' on December 18th at 6:00
p.m. at the Lutcher Theater in Orange with a
reception, book signing and veiwing of the exhibition
to follow. I am planning on attending the lecture on
the 18th, if any would like to go with me please let
me know.

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)
Barony Bordermarch