[Scriptoris] Coastal Regional Scroll Competition

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 13:53:57 PDT 2007

Greetings Coastal Scribes!

In honor of our newest scribal guild for the coastal region, I would like to announce the beginning of a Coastal Scroll Competition.  Just as before, whichever group turns in the most useable scrolls will win one of two fabulous prizes.  It will be a gift certificate for either art supplies or books.  The winning groups choice.

The deadline for this competition will be coronation in January.  They must be turned into myself, or my upline with notification to me, by that time.

If you have any questions please do not hesistate to contact me.  Also, please let me know if you are in need of any scrolls.  I can't wait to see what beautiful work I know you will produce!

In Service,
Ldy Sabine Dubois
Coastal Regional Scribe