[Scriptoris] LPT results?

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 15:22:29 PDT 2007

If anyone has photos to share, that would be great, too! I couldn't make it because of emergency surgery to repair severed tendons and nerves in my hand, (it was my left hand, so?I will be able to continue scribing?again as soon as my theraist gives the go-ahead for full use of?my right hand) and would LOVE to hear the news!

Suzanne