[Scriptoris] Star Signet offline for a week

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 19:18:26 PDT 2007

Greetings Scribes,

  Star Signet will be offline for a week, from Oct. 1st through Oct. 6th.
  If you have scribally questions, feel free to check with your Regional Scribes - that's what I pay them for - ha!   Or just wait till I get back for a response.

  I'm so looking forward to the cooler weather, after having been without A/C for three days last week - ouch!  I'll be traveling to the following events this fall, so look me up, show off your portfolio or just come say hi!

  Oct. 20 - Bjornsborg
  Oct. 27 - Seawinds
  Nov. 3  -  Rosenfeld
  Nov. 10 - Roses at Emerald Keep/Shadowlands
  Nov. 17 - Bordermarch
  Dec. 1  - Stargate Yule
  Dec. 8  - Northkeep (maybe)
  Jan. 12 - Coronation