[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - June 28th, 2008

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 16:58:45 PDT 2008

Greetings,
  Pray be advised that the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium (AHSS) website is now up, and the class list will be updated weekly as the event draws near:
  http://westgate.ansteorra.org/ahss/index.html
  AHSS is to be held in Stargate (Houston, Tx), on June 28th.

  Teachers are sought in a variety of subjects, not only scribal and heraldic, but also heraldic display (ceramics, jewelry, tents, and more), award insignia, heraldic costuming, banner making, Kingdom awards, sumptuary laws, history of the college of arms and scribes, historical documents, Crown regalia... and so much more.
  We have 10 classrooms to fill, with space outdoors for some messy classes.
  Please contact me for a Teacher Registration form!

  In addition to classes, the autocrat team is planning a Scribal display area of artisan scrolls and portfolios; as well as a Heraldic Decorations, and more... details to follow online.

  While in Houston, enjoy with weekend on Sunday with a trip to the local museums:
  Natural Science has a great exhibit of Leonardo da Vinci Inventions:
  http://www.hmns.org/
  Fine Arts has a wonderful medieval and renaissance collection:
  http://www.mfah.org/
  And there are so many more museums to explore:
  http://www.houstonmuseumdistrict.org/

  Set your calendar now for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
  Regards, Hillary Greenslade