[Scriptoris] Red tape and scribal

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Aug 18 08:59:04 PDT 2008

Hi fellow scribes!

I am attending Red Tape this weekend, and plan to bring all of my scribally
stuff. Danielle De Marseilles and I have tentative plans to find a quiet spot
and do some painting. You're invited to join us!  (Lillias, if you're going to
be there, I'm about out of charters... will you have more? I've been sharing my
supplies with a bunch of Northern folks, and am out!  I should have 7 or so
that I've finished to turn in.)

I will also be bringing my laptop computer and a scanner -- so if you have
charters that are ready to turn in, please consider allowing me to scan them to
add them to the Charter Library. I'm also always looking for original works to
add to the Artist's Gallery.

Hope to see you there,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the College of Scribes & Illuminors