[Scriptoris] Red tape and scribal

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 12:38:17 PDT 2008

Greetings!

While I know we do not have the official schedule for the event posted yet, I will have all of the Regional scribal supplies at the event and there is supposed to be a room devoted to Scribal for our meetings and for doing painting and calligraphy. There will definitely be space and supplies!

I will be happy to resupply you Zubeydah!

with joy in service,
HL Lillias MacGuffin
Northern Regional Signet