[Scriptoris] Looking to become active again.....

Bryon odinstormfist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:19:18 PST 2008

Greetings fellow Scribes and Artisans,

    It seems a very long time since I have been active within the Known World, however my mundane life has now allowed me to become active again. I will always remember that at the time I submitted some of my very first attempts at charters I made our Crown Princess gasp at the fact I had used gold foil on a few of the hand out charters, she told me I should save the foil for "special projects".  This was at a Laurel Prize Tourney and the Crown Princess in question was Her Grace Sara Penrose. Oh my, that was almost exactly 10 years ago.

    I am currently living in Blacklake, I know there are quite a few people interested in learning how to paint scrolls and would very much like to help contribute to our Great Kingdom of Ansteorra.  I have been looking forward to getting my hands on some charters to do some work myself and also looking forward to showing others some simple techniques on paining some great charters to distribute amongst the populace.

    I look forward from hearing from any of you. If anyone has any spare charters we could put them to good use out here in Blacklake.

In Service,
Magnus
MKA: Bryon Byers