[Scriptoris] Central Region Scribes and Guilds

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 11:13:03 PST 2008

Good Day!

Just a reminder to all those hard-working Scribes in the Central Region of Ansteorra; if you could please make sure to update me as to what Charters have been turned in over the last couple of months, what is being worked on, and any special Illumination projects being worked on, I will be able to incude it in my Quarterly Report which is coming up due in the next few days. ;D

Please email me the information to the following email address:

Carletta_Nicolosi at yahoo.com

Hope everyone had a very, Merry Christmas and would like to wish everyone a prosperous and healthy New Year!

Carletta

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
Central Regional Signet
Kingdom of Ansteorra