[Scriptoris] Gulf Wars '09 Scribal Classes Wanted - Last call for Event Book deadline!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 15:27:07 PST 2008

LAST CALL TO GET YOUR CLASS LISTED IN THE GULF WAR EVENT BOOKLET!!

Greetings Scribes of the Knowne World,

Just short of 2.5 months till Gulf Wars 2009, hosted in Gleann Ahbann
...but Gulf Wars will be here before you know it!!

We need your Scribal Classes!
The deadline for getting your class listed in the Gulf Wars site booklet is early this year, *December 31th, 2008*. Scribes Point will again have use of our own private tent adjacent to the Scribes Point building - which gave us loads of room for students.

For Scribal Classes, I need the following to register teachers:

SCA Name:
Real Name:
Kingdom:
E-mail:
Phone:
Class Name:
Class Descr: (very brief)
Class Fee:
Class Student Limit:
Class Length (hours):
Time Preference: (Morning/Afternoon) :
Day Preference: (M,T,W,TH,F) :
(tables/chairs and white-board/ markers provided)

Note: The Scribes Point building will be available for evening multi-media class presentations (slides, powerpoint), as available.

* Kingdom specific scribal classes are welcome; after all, what a great event to spend quality time with scribes from your regions.
* Teaching classes also count as VOLUNTEER POINTS to raise funds for your branch.
* This is the FINAL call for scribal classes to make the publication deadline for the Event Booklet.

Please let me know if any questions. Please forward as needed.
I look forward to hearing from many of you.

Cheers, Mst. Hillary Greenslade
GW18 Scribes Point
hillaryrg at yahoo.com