[Scriptoris] charters and such

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Dec 8 08:23:48 PST 2008

Greetings Eleanor and Therasia,

Original award scrolls are always welcome!

As Sable Scroll, I am working with the current need of the Crown to
supply the "paper trail" as it were for awards being given during the
current reign. Any original works you give to me, I would need blank
spaces where the name of the crown, award recipient, date and place
etc., so that I could put the original scroll you have done to the best
use for the Kingdom.

If you are wishing to use your talent and time to create an achievement
scroll for a desiring individual or otherwise notable award where no
charter is done (a peerage for example) then Mistress Suzanne Gabrielle
Marie Beraud, the Star Signet would be the one to contact to coordinate
things. Her email address is Star_Signet at ansteorra.org .

Duncan Hepburn
ink junkie