[Scriptoris] Thanks from Sable Scroll

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 21:11:59 PST 2008

I just wanted to extend my thanks to all the groups
that have turned in scrolls since the beginning of the
reign (my apologies if I've inadvertantly left anyone
out!):

Emerald Keep
Bryn Gwlad
Wiesenfeuer
Mooneschadowe
Bjornsborg
Elfea
Loch Soiller

Special thanks are due to Celestria le Dragon, Bianca
della Vittoria, Hedwig von Luneborg, and Anne atte
Rydeford, who have been particularly prolific. :)

Scribes, your efforts help ensure that hard-working
members of our populace receive beautifully
hand-painted scrolls at the time of their awards.
Thank you so much for all you do!!

Warm regards,
Sara Penrose
Sable Scroll