[Scriptoris] Scribal endeavors

Dyan Johnson calendre57 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 06:49:28 PST 2008

Greetings Fellow Scribes,
   Many of you may or may not know that the Lady Carletta Nicolossi is my Sister-in-law, being my husband's real sister. Knowing this, you may assume that I am her strongest critic!
   She has been devoted to the scribal arts & in a few short years, is doing some awesome work. With each new piece, her work improves & I just want to say how proud I am for & of her. Her dedication as the Rosenfeld Scribal Guild coordinator has been a great value to its members as well as Kingdom award recipients.
   I look forward to viewing the display of Scribal arts this Coronation & please take a moment to view her King's Champion scroll & offer comments!

   I would also like offer my appreciation to Mistress Hillary & her staff for their dedication to the scribes of this fine art. The guidance & support has been exemplary! I will embrace the incoming Star Signet with new enthusiasm!

  Carletta, if you're reading this, I am sooo proud of you!! Thanks for inspiring so many people, including me!

  Respectfully,
  Mistress Dyan du Lac Calendre, O.L.