[Scriptoris] Scribal endeavors

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 09:40:26 PST 2008

Thanks so much Mstr. Dyan for posting your wordfame regarding Carletta and the Rosenfeld Scribes Guild.  I've enjoyed seeing their posts about upcoming scribal programs at the guild meetings on period pigments and inks and experimentation on illumination styles - makes me wish I was living near enough to Rosenfeld to attend regularly!!

  If your Scribe's Guild has a special program or field trip activity - post it to the Scriptoris list, you just might get a few new members or guests from time to time OR you may inspire another guild to do a similar program.

  If members of your guild have worked on special projects or have shown marked improvement in their skills - share the wordfame... we all need a little OR BIG pat on the back from time to time to tell us 'we done good, keep it up'!

  Thanks again Dyan for your support and contributions to the Scribal community.

  Cheers, Hillary

Dyan Johnson <calendre57 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Fellow Scribes,
Many of you may or may not know that the Lady Carletta Nicolossi is my Sister-in-law, being my husband's real sister. Knowing this, you may assume that I am her strongest critic!
She has been devoted to the scribal arts & in a few short years, is doing some awesome work. With each new piece, her work improves & I just want to say how proud I am for & of her. Her dedication as the Rosenfeld Scribal Guild coordinator has been a great value to its members as well as Kingdom award recipients.
I look forward to viewing the display of Scribal arts this Coronation & please take a moment to view her King's Champion scroll & offer comments!

I would also like offer my appreciation to Mistress Hillary & her staff for their dedication to the scribes of this fine art. The guidance & support has been exemplary! I will embrace the incoming Star Signet with new enthusiasm!

Carletta, if you're reading this, I am sooo proud of you!! Thanks for inspiring so many people, including me!

Respectfully,
Mistress Dyan du Lac Calendre, O.L.