[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Scribes] An exhibit of medieval book arts

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 10:16:26 PST 2008

Check it out... and by the way, take a look at those pictures in the background of the
  display cases.   As I understand from talking with Ranthulfr, he's working toward writing a book on period techniques for illumination and calligraphy, let's hope he completes the project soon. The pictures are perhaps part of the book project.
  cheers, Hillary