[Scriptoris] Classes available!

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:23:32 PDT 2008

Is there a schedule and or a place to sign up for the classes at AHSS
yet?  I just looked at the website and didn't find it.

alex

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:06 PM,  <hsetrinity at aol.com> wrote:
> Don't forget!
>
> Classes are available for people interested in scribal and insignia-related
> subjects at both King's College and AHSS this month!
>
> Samples of these classes include:
>
> King's College -
> Making Paints from Pigments
> Illumination and Charter Painting Techniques
> Inkle weaving for Beginners
> Getting warped
> Pewter Casting
> Coin Minting
>
> AHSS -
>
> Introduction to gold leaf and gold leaf technique
> Easy Tricks for Illuminated Detail Work
> Lillias MacGuffin
> Application of Designs (Detail Work Part 2)
> Making Paint From Pigment (Repeat of class from Kin'gs College)
> Beginning Calligraphy
> Scribal References
> Bar Borders, Vines and Leaves
> Papers for Scribes
> The Insular Miniscule Script - How to Write like an Irish or English Monk
> Cutting and Use of a Quill Pen
> Award Cord Making
>
> Many of these classes are limited to a set number of students, so don't
> forget to register early!
> Have you registered yet?
> How about now?
> Don't wait too long!
>
> See you there!
>
> Suzanne
> Star Signet

"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,
injury, mosquito infestations, not enough silk in the house, it's
Friday..." ;)