[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] 64-page calligraphy catalog available

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 16:29:52 PDT 2008

For those who haven't ever received a copy of this John Neal Booksellers calligraphy and scribal supply catalog, it's a must have!

John comes out once a year with a large full catalog, then sends periodic smaller flyer updates of new items and sales... but the large catalog is only once a year. Sign up!
Enjoy, Hillary