[Scriptoris] Sad News

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 3 04:10:52 PST 2009

I'm sure most of you are on the kingdom list and have read the news, but I
felt that it was my duty to inform these lists that last night John Forsyth,
known to many as Don Christoforo Antonio Passavanti, was involved in a fatal
auto accident.  Christoforo was best known for his participation in rapier
fighting and archery, but he had also been serving as the herald of the
Barony of Stargate.  He will be greatly missed by many.  Our thoughts and
prayers are with his wife, Jennifer (HL Mea Passavanti) and his daughter
Mary in your thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

sadly,
Alden, Star