[Scriptoris] update to the scribal website

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Jan 1 10:24:50 PST 2009

I'm pleased to announce that (at long last, very tardy, and inexcusably
late) a big ole update has been posted to the scribal website. It includes:

Over a dozen new works by Mistress Sara Penrose alone and two in
collaboration with other artists, and an original work by Carletta da
Nicolosi added to the Gallery (bringing the total of original works on the
website to over 100!!). Several new works added to the Charter Library,
including work by Shanna Camber of Wolfstar, myself, Rosamund Blanchfleur,
Ellen the Quiet, and Kajira Camber.  These include the pages for the Award
of Arms, the Court Barony, the Iris of Merit, the Sable Crane, and Sable
Comet.

I have also updated the contacts page and the news page.

I *think* I've found all the whoopsies and fixed them link wise -- if you
spot any, please let me know!

Also, if you're willing to submit your work for inclusion in the library or
the originals gallery, please contact me off list!

Mistress Serena, if you would be so kind, please contact me off list
regarding the works you allowed me to scan at Red Tape earlier this year.

Last but not least, if you have sent something in for inclusion on the site,
and you do NOT see it posted, please let me know - I had a full hard drive
crash earlier this year, and while I *think* I recovered everything sent to
me, I may have missed an item.  Any failures to include your work in the
update are entirely inadvertant - please send it again!

In service to the College,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the College of Scribes & Illuminors