[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Charter Painters rock!

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jan 1 12:52:41 PST 2009

Ansteorran scribes keep on rocking my world. Back at the beginning of
this month, I put out a call for painted charters that we were getting
worryingly low on. I didn't realize my call was in an avalanche prone
area.

As I already reported, within 2 weeks of my request, there were nearly
50 charters handed in. Since that post, I have added to the Sable Scroll
supply ANOTHER 125 scrolls. That's 175 scrolls that the inventory has
increased by in just this month. And I have the feeling that there will
be a lot more handed in this weekend at 12th Night (including some
spiffy originals).

Thank you Ansteorrans for all of your hard work. It makes my job so much
easier.

Don Duncan Hepburn
Sable Scroll Pursuivant