[Scriptoris] Charter Painting at Shadowlands Fall Ball

hillaryrg at yahoo.com hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 08:57:08 PST 2009

Greetings,
Shadowlands would like to invite you to Charter Painting at the Fall Ball, which will occur at the Shadowlands 'Fall Ball' on Saturday, Jan 24th (tomorrow).  Not sure about the actual painting hours, but I think it's available from 11am till around 3pm, perhaps longer.

Jennifer of Shadowlands will be our host for charter painting; Charters will be provided, and some paint supplies will be available to loan or bring your own.

For more details on this fun off-calendar event:
http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/ball.htm

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade