[Scriptoris] Scribal Commissions available for upcoming Reign of Hrafn and Elizabeta

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 08:44:46 PST 2009

Greetings, Scribes!

I'm currently seeking scribes to accept the Crown's commissions for the
prize scrolls for the following championships for the upcoming reign of
Hrafn I and Elizabeta I

- King's Champion
- Queen's Champion
- Guardian of the Queen's Hope
- Royal Huntsman
- Kings Blade of Chivalry
- Queen's Blade of Honour

The scrolls are all to be 8.5x11 in size, and the text for each can be
found at the Ansteorran Award Texts document online at
http:/scribe.ansteorra.org

Scribal officers, if any of you are aware of scribes that might be
interested in accepting
a commission for original work and who may not be on this list, please
have them contact me.

I am also putting out a call to see who might be interested in creating
County scrolls for Their Highnesses and a Rose scroll (Can be combined
with the County) for Her Highness

Also, please note that Their Highnesses wish to use the titles of
"King and Queen", so please plan accordingly.

If you are interested in accepting any of these comissions, please let
me know as soon as possible so that we can plan accordingly.

Thank you for all that you do for Ansteorra!

Suzanne
Star Signet