[Scriptoris] 30th year scribal display

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 17:58:02 PDT 2009

Greetings Scribes,
Many thanks to those of you who contributed displays to the Scribal History tables at the recent 30th year event.
- Mistress Serena Lascelles for her portfolio and old award scrolls.
- Katarzyna Kikolaieva from Emerald Keep for her images of a past scroll and the original gold leaf scroll of the Queen's Hope
- Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald for his old award scrolls and especially for his Knighting scroll Achievement.
- Mstr. Hanna van Dahl for her two original illuminations

I hope many of you were also able to view the several scrolls in the Ansteorran History display.  Master Robert brought out the treaty document between Ansteorra and (I believe) Calontir, created by Mstr. Aislynn Crystyn (you can see that charter online at the Scribes 'Artist's Gallery'.
Also, there was the original charter document for the creation of the Kingdom of Ansteorra - now in sad disrepair with the wax seals nearly melted and the paper rumpled and yellowed with age (and perhaps a bad restoration project).

There were many who perused the Ansteorran Charter designs and marvelled at our ancient history and beauty.
Hope you got a chance to view it all,

Cheers, Hillary, Scribal Historian