[Scriptoris] paper for original works

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 14:43:03 PDT 2009

BTW - heavier weight Pergamenata can be purchased from John Neal Booksellers (www.johnnealbooks.com)
in two weights: 160gsm or 230gsm (called HEAVY).
You can order a stack (precut) of 11x14, 10 sheets, for $16.95
The order page actually says 'Perfect size for SCA Scrolls' - guess they know us! That order is for the 230gsm. weight.

Not sure how the gsm converts to lbs in paper weights. Perhaps its a metric vs inches system thing.

Cheers, Hillary