[Scriptoris] paper for original works

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 15:59:22 PDT 2009

Gee, thanks,
I feel like 'duh', I shoulda looked that up myself.  ;-)
(whacking my head like a V8 juice commercial)
About.com, ask.com, and other search engines out there.
Thanks Alex.

Ok so we want the Heavy Pergamenata, which is 230gsm, which according to Alex's site is between the 90lb or 140lb papers.  Sounds like a good choice on the heavy (around 100lb) verses the non-heavy (more around 70lb).
I also found this site on ask.com:
http://inksupply.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=68

Cheers, Hillary