[Scriptoris] Pigments

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 09:29:29 PDT 2009

Hi Lete,
Yes, I did see your post about the pigments.  Thanks for sharing.

If you guys also want info on pigments for Windsor-Newton gouache, they have loads of into on their website: www.winsornewton.com     and
http://www.winsornewton.com/products/gouache/designers-gouache/further-information/#DC

Archives: When in doubt about whether a post made it's way to the list, ya'll can also go check the list archives on the Ansteorran mailing group website and read all the back posts.  You can also use this direct link:
which generally shows up at the bottom of each Scriptorus e-mail, too.

Cheers, Hillary