[Scriptoris] new kingdom charters?

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 16:26:41 PDT 2009

Correct me if I'm wrong but at the last Redtape/Roundtable it was mentioned in the scribal meeting that the upcoming Crowm wanted new charters.  I was curious which awards needed new ones.... Was this just in general for all awards?  Did we maybe just need new sable cranes or stars of merit?  Is it a waste of time doing court barony scrolls for example?  btw, I'm not saying the court barony scroll is a waste of time just assuming people would want to commision one.  Ooohhhh or is that one we don't have enough of, because I've only ever seen one version? hmmm.....

Also, I know there's info on the scribes page about award text but is that ironclad or can the starting text be slightly altered?

One more thing.... (just a tiny thing, I promise) ((although this might not make a lot of sense))
If the design of the scroll were to include a capital letter to help destinguish the award name itself, does it matter which word it is?  Best example I can give...... award of the sable comet.  Should the artsy capital letter be on Award, Sable or Comet?

okie dokie... well, if anyone could let me know I'd appreciate it.  I'm trying to gather the motivation to read all the rules here & there on the scribes page but in all honesty I'm much more a "just do it" person rather than the "reseach and do it" person.  But I'm trying to change that, really I am.

Ly Shanna
Wiesenfeuer