[Scriptoris] What competition?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 11:35:28 PST 2009

I believe you maybe referring to the competition on the Coronation website:
http://www.coronation-sca.org/activities.html

Specifically, the activity page notes:
"Insignia and Scroll Competition:  Display your skill in our Insignia and Scroll Competition, with all entries to be donated to the Crown."

Though - traditionally the insignia in the contest is donated, but the scrolls shown are for display only, unless the scribe does intend to donate the scroll/s displayed.  Don't know if this is a change to the historical scroll display of works from the last 2 years created and displayed for this contest.

Good luck, Hillary