[Scriptoris] Charter and insignia needs

Reed, Paula M paula.reed at okc.gov
Mon Nov 16 19:41:18 PST 2009

Poklon ot Branislava,

After an inventory of the Sable Scroll boxes, it appears that in addition to AoA level charters, we are desperately in need of Rising Star, Sable Talon, Centurion and Iris of Merit painted charters.  I must say, after viewing so many of the scrolls, I am awe of the level of sheer talent and industriousness put forth from the Ansteorran scribal community.  I keep thinking, "Wow, I really need to tighten up my painting skills!'

On the insignia note.  We are in greatest need of insignia for King's Archer, Centurion and Star of Merit Garters.  My great thanks to Dona Theresa Maria Giovanni and her daughter, who made many Queen's Rapier and Sable Falcon insignia and turned them in to me this past weekend at Queen's Champion.  In addition, she also created a Thistle, a Comet and a Compass Rose.

Again, my thanks for the efforts put forth by all of you!

K Vashim Uslugam,
Branislava Kirilova Volkova
Sable Scroll Pursuivant to Owen and Genevria,
King and Queen of Ansteorra

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out."
~ Russian Proverb