[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Wanted - proceedings articles for KWHSS

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 10:01:35 PDT 2010

The KWHSS Proceedings is an annual journal put out by the event autocrats of the KWHSS event.
It's a fabulous collection of articles on heraldic and scribal topics donated by the SCA populace.
Typically, articles are similar to those in the Tournaments Illuminated, though perhaps some a bit longer in length.
If you have a scribal article to submit, it will be well received; and give you a chance to be published.
I have all the back issues of  'the Proceedings' and find it a great resource as well.

For back issues of the Proceedings, go to the SCA Marketplace, under 'Free Trumpet Press'.
I believe the Proceedings are listed starting around page 3.

Consider submitting an article on the Scribal Arts!
Cheers, Hillary