[Scriptoris] Gulf Wars still needs Teachers! - Deadline - Jan. 15th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 13:05:45 PST 2010

Greetings,
Following message has been posted on knowne world arts list, haven't yet seen it here yet, so here goes.

The deadline for submitting your class for Gulf War is THIS Thursday, Jan 15th.
Very simple online registration form, be sure to select the teaching location you wish to present your class at
(ex: al-Mahala, heralds point, scribes point, Artisan Row/downtown, etc)

I've submitted my classes! What will you teach?
Feel free to forward.
Cheers, Hillary